If you’re a builder in Lincolnshire or the surrounding counties, you will know that there are a lot of great limestone suppliers in the area. Read on if you are looking to work with a local quarry for a new project.
If you want to find a company that offers high-quality stone, competitive prices and excellent customer service then you have come to the right place! Read more about our mission here.
Hanbeck Natural Stone is a local quarry that has been supplying natural stone to builders across the country for over 12 years. We’d be happy to give you a site visit and show you around our quarry.
What are the benefits of working with a local quarry:
- Supporting the local economy: Working with a local quarry helps support the surrounding economy by providing jobs and stimulating trade. Smaller quarries will use businesses in the same county for supplies, which further benefits the area.
- Flexibility: Local quarries are often more flexible than their larger, national counterparts. This is because they are not as constrained by policies and procedures. As a result, they are more likely to be able to accommodate special requests from customers.
- Competitive prices: Local quarries can often offer more competitive prices because they don’t have the same import costs as larger, national suppliers. This is because the stone will have to travel a shorter distance to get to your project site.
- Low carbon footprint: Working with a local quarry can help you reduce your project’s carbon footprint. This is because the stone will have to travel a shorter distance to get to your project site. This can help you meet your sustainability goals and reduce your environmental impact.
- Site visits: Local quarries are often happy to arrange site visits so that you can see the stone firsthand. This gives you the opportunity to appreciate the journey the product goes on and to ensure that you are getting the right stone for your project.